watch Eggs Benedict - The Healthy Version, this awesome recipe Eggs Benedict - The Healthy Version in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Eggs Benedict - The Healthy Version
recipe information Eggs Benedict - The Healthy Version, in section Worldwide RecipesOne of my favorite breakfast is EGGS BENEDICT. But as you know is not so healthy with all that butter. so I created healthy version of egss benedict! Toasded bread, avocado, smoked salmon, poached egg and tahini on top. much healthier but still delicious!
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Healthy-Eggs-Benedict-Recipe
MORE HEALTHY RECIPES:
Tuna & oatmeal patties: http://bit.ly/TunaPattiesRecipe
Banana oat pancakes: http://bit.ly/BananaOatPancake
Banana & oatmeal muffins: http://bit.ly/BananaOatMuffins
Beetroot and oatmeal patties: http://bit.ly/BeetrootPatties
cottage cheese pancakes: http://bit.ly/CottagePancakes
My favorite kitchen equipment and camera gear: https://www.amazon.com/shop/thecookingfoodie
2 slices of healthy bread (whole wheat/rye/grain bread)
3.5 oz (100g) smoked salmon
1/4 raw tahini (tahini paste)
2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
4 tbsp water
1/2 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Paprika
Black sesame seeds or nigella seeds
2 tbsp chopped chives
1. Fill medium size saucepan with water. Bring to boil.
2. Toast bread slices.
3. Cut avocado in half. Spread each half on bread slice. Place smoked salmon over the avocado. Set aside.
4. Make the tahini sauce: in a medium bowl place raw tahini, lemon juice, water, salt, pepper and paprika. Stir until smooth. Set aside.
5. Poach the eggs: crack the eggs into small bowls or cups. when the water is boiling reduce the heat to low. With a wooden spoon make a swirl. Place the bowl close to the surface of the hot water and gently pour the eggs (one at the time) into the center of the whirlpool. Poach the eggs for about 3 minutes. Remove the eggs from the water and place on some kitchen paper to dry off. for 30 seconds.
6. Place the poached eggs on the toasts. Pour the tahini sauce over the eggs. sprinkle sesame seeds and chopped chives.
*some links provided above are affiliate links