watch Qutab - Flat Bread Filled With Green Onion and Cheese, this awesome recipe Qutab - Flat Bread Filled With Green Onion and Cheese in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Qutab - Flat Bread Filled With Green Onion and Cheese
recipe information Qutab - Flat Bread Filled With Green Onion and Cheese, in section Worldwide RecipesQutab or Kutab (also knwon as chudu) is a flat bread filled with different kinds of fillings. In this recipe I made vegetarian qutab filled with green onion, herbs and cheese. Qutab Is an Azerbaijani dish and very popular all over the Caucasus.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Qutab--Flat-Bread-Filled-With-Green-Onion-and-Cheese
More Recipes You May Like:
Meat Borek: http://bit.ly/MeatBorekRecipe
Cabbage patties: http://bit.ly/CabbagePatties
Crispy Roasted Potatoes: http://bit.ly/RoastedCrispyPotatoes
Onion Fritters: http://bit.ly/OnionFrittersTCF
Stuffed Onions: http://bit.ly/StuffedOnionsRecipe
Stuffed Grape Leaves: http://bit.ly/DolmaRecipe
My favorite kitchen equipment:
Makes 12-14 qutabs
5 cups (625g) flour
1¾ cups (420ml) water
2 teaspoons salt
2 tablespoons oil
500g (17.6oz) green onion
1 bunch parsley
1 bunch coriander
1/2 bunch dill
300g (10.5oz) hard cheese of your choice
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
Butter for brushing
1. In a large bowl combine flour, salt and oil. Add water and mix until dough is formed. Add more water if the dough is to dry or more flour if to sticky. Knead the dough for 4-5 minutes, until soft and elastic. Cover the dough and let rest while you make the filling.
2. Roughly chop and green onion and herbs. Place in a large bowl. Crumble or grate in the cheese, season with salt and pepper and mix well.
3. Divide the dough into 12 equal pieces and shape them into balls. roll each ball into circle 20-22cm (7-8-inch) in diameter.
4. Fill half of the circle with the filling, leaving little bit space at the edges. Fold the dough and press with your fingers. Cut the edges with a knife or a pizza cutter. Repeat with remaining dough.
5. Heat a dry large pan or cast iron skillet over medium heat, place the flat breads and cook about 3 minutes on each sides or until golden brown.
6. Remove from the pan and immediately brush with butter.
Chef Knife: https://amzn.to/2taoKv4
Cutting Board: https://amzn.to/2NNme6i
Nonstick Pan: https://amzn.to/2JiOzht
Rolling Pin: https://amzn.to/2N5P2pJ
*some links provided above are affiliate links