watch Quick and Easy Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe, this awesome recipe Quick and Easy Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Quick and Easy Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe
recipe information Quick and Easy Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesShrimp stir fry with vegetables – quick, easy and healthy meal. You need less than 20 minutes to prepare this stir fry recipe, I chose to make this dish with broccoli and red bell peppers, but you can You can diversify and add other vegetables to your stir fry.
Printable Recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Shrimp-Stir-Fry-Recipe
More Easy Lunch/Dinner Recipes:
Korean Ground Beef and Rice: http://bit.ly/KoreanGroundBeef
Pesto Pasta: http://bit.ly/PestoPastaYT
Salmon with Lemon Butter Sauce: http://bit.ly/LemonButterSalmon
Shrimp Cakes: http://bit.ly/ShrimpCakesTCF
Chicken Cauliflower Rice: http://bit.ly/ChickenCauliRiceTCF
1 lb. (450g) shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 small head broccoli, cut into small florets
1 bell pepper, cut into strips
1 teaspoon Ginger, grated
2 cloves garlic, crushed
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
1/2 teaspoon Red chili flakes (optional)
2-3 tablespoons Vegetable oil
Sesame seeds for garnish
Green onion for garnish
For the sauce:
1/4 cup (60ml) Soy sauce
2 tablespoons Lemon/lime juice
1 teaspoon Sesame oil
1/3 cup (80ml) Water/chicken broth/vegetable stock
1 teaspoon Cornstarch
1. Whisk together sauce ingredients and set aside.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Cook until pink, 3-5 minutes, then remove from skillet.
3. Heat vegetable oil over medium heat, Add the vegetables and cook until tender crisp, about 3-4 minutes. Add the garlic and ginger and cook 30 seconds more.
4. Add the shrimp and sauce. cook for 1-2 minutes more.
5. Serve with rice and garnish with green onion and sesame seeds.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
- Worldwide Recipes