watch Lahmacun - Turkish Meat Pizza Recipe, this awesome recipe Lahmacun - Turkish Meat Pizza Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Lahmacun - Turkish Meat Pizza Recipe
recipe information Lahmacun - Turkish Meat Pizza Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesLahmacun or Lahmajon is Turkish style "pizza" with meat. Really easy and delicious recipe.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Lahmacun--Turkish-Meat-Pizza-Recipe
More Meat Recipes:
Meat Borek: http://bit.ly/MeatBorekRecipe
Eggplant and Meat Cake: http://bit.ly/EggplantMeatCake
Meatballs in Tomato Sauce: http://bit.ly/MeatballsTomato
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce: http://bit.ly/SpaghettiWithMeat
Shepherd's Pie: http://bit.ly/ShepherdsPieTCF
My favorite kitchen equipment:
For the dough:
4 cups (500g) flour
1 tablespoon dry yeast
1½ teaspoons salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
1¼ cups (300ml) warm water
For the topping:
1 lb (450g) ground beef
2 tomatoes, roughly chopped
1 green bell pepper, roughly chopped
1 red bell pepper, roughly chopped
1/2 red hot pepper, roughly chopped (optional)
3 tablespoons tomato paste
1/2 bunch parsley
1 onion, roughly chopped
3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon turmeric
1/2 teaspoon cumin
Pine nuts (optional)
1. In a mixing bowl mix flour, yeast and salt. Add olive oil, water and knead for 6-7 minutes. Transfer the dough to a lightly floured surface; knead with your hands until smooth.
2. Transfer the dough to a lightly oiled bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let dough rise until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
3. Meanwhile make the topping: place the chopped vegetables, olive oil and spices in a food processor and process. Transfer to a large bowl with the ground beef and mix well. Set aside for 10-15 minutes. Then drain the excess liquids.
4. Preheat oven to 410F (210C).
5. Once the dough is risen, turn it out on a floured surface and divide it into 8 even pieces. Roll out each piece into a very thin round or oval shape. Try to get each one as thin as possible.
6. Place 2 pieces of the rolled dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. spread the topping thinly over the top of each dough and sprinkle some pine nuts. Bake for about 10 minutes or until dough is golden brown and topping is cooked.
8. While the first two are in the oven, prepare two more. Serve warm.
Chef Knife: https://amzn.to/2taoKv4
Cutting Board: https://amzn.to/2NNme6i
Digital Kitchen Scale: https://amzn.to/2Kpx6oZ
Food Processor: https://amzn.to/2rCA4PO
*some links provided above are affiliate links