watch How to Make Oat Milk Homemade Oat Milk Recipe, this awesome recipe How to Make Oat Milk Homemade Oat Milk Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is How to Make Oat Milk Homemade Oat Milk Recipe
recipe information How to Make Oat Milk Homemade Oat Milk Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesOat milk can be a good substitute for cow's milk. It’s healthy, low fat, dairy free and vegan. All you need is a blender, rolled oats, water and 2 minutes of work. The result is silky smooth and healthy milk that is good for coffee, tea, smoothies, porridge and other recipes. So follow this recipe to learn how to make the best homemade oat milk.
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
Healthy recipes you can prepare with oat milk:
Healthy Oatmeal Porridge – 4 Easy Recipes: http://bit.ly/HealthyPorridgeYT
5 Healthy Smoothie Recipes: http://bit.ly/SmoothieTCF
Overnight oats: http://bit.ly/OvernightOtasTCF
Nice cream: http://bit.ly/HealthyIceCreamTCF
1 cup (90g) Rolled oats
4 cups (1 liter) cold water
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1. Place the oats the blender or food processor, add water and vanilla extract. Blend at the highest speed for 30-60 seconds, until looks smooth and creamy.
2. Strain the oat milk through a nut-milk bag or cheesecloth, squeezing well to extract the extra liquid.
3. Pour the milk into an airtight container.
• Can be stored in the fridge up to 5-6 days.
• Shake well before use!
• This recipe is gluten-free as long as you use gluten-free rolled oats.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
I would really appreciate if you could help and contribute to the community by translating the video into another language: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?ref=share&v=Acr-d9tSGBA
- Worldwide Recipes