watch How to Make Falafel Falafel Recipe, this awesome recipe How to Make Falafel Falafel Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is How to Make Falafel Falafel Recipe
recipe information How to Make Falafel Falafel Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesLearn how to make homemade falafel. Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside.
Full Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/How-to-Make-Falafel-Falafel-Recipe
Cheese Stuffed Mashed Potato Balls: http://bit.ly/MashedPotatoBalls
Vegan Beet Burger: http://bit.ly/BeetrootBurger
Cauliflower Cheese Balls: http://bit.ly/CauliflowerBalls
Spinach & Ricotta Stuffed Pasta Shells: http://bit.ly/SpinachPastaShells
Stuffed onions: http://bit.ly/StuffedOnionsRecipe
2 cups (400g) dried chickpeas, don’t use canned
1 small Onion
3-5 garlic cloves
1/3 bunch Parsley
1/2 bunch Cilantro
4 tablespoons (30g) Flour/breadcrumbs or chickpea flour for gluten free version
1¼ teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Pepper
1 teaspoon Cumin
1 teaspoon Paprika
2 teaspoons baking soda
Oil for frying
For serving: pita bread, tahini sauce, salad.
1. Put the chickpeas in a large bowl over them by about 2-3 inches of cold water. Let soak overnight, then wash and drain.
2. Put washed and drained chickpeas into a food processor, add garlic cloves, onion, parsley, cilantro, baking soda and spices. process until smooth but crumbly.
3. Transfer to a large bowl, add breadcrumbs and mix until combined. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. Heat oil to 360˚F (180˚C).
5. Remove falafel mixture from the fridge and using wet hands shape into 1-inch balls.
6. Fry the falafels in batches, 4-6 at a time. Until golden brown and crispy, about 3-4 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel.
7. Serve as is or in a pita bread with salad and tahini sauce.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: