watch Zucchini Fritters Recipe How to Make Zucchini Fritters, this awesome recipe Zucchini Fritters Recipe How to Make Zucchini Fritters in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Zucchini Fritters Recipe How to Make Zucchini Fritters
recipe information Zucchini Fritters Recipe How to Make Zucchini Fritters, in section Worldwide RecipesLearn how to make easy and delicious zucchini Fritters or zucchini pancakes/ zucchini cakes/zucchini patties.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Zucchini-Fritters-Recipe
More Easy Recipes:
Baked Zucchini Fries: http://bit.ly/BakedZucchiniFries
Potato Latkes (Fritters): http://bit.ly/PotatoLatkesTCF
Cheese Stuffed Mashed Potato Balls: http://bit.ly/MashedPotatoBalls
Onion Fritters: http://bit.ly/OnionFrittersTCF
Cabbage patties: http://bit.ly/CabbagePatties
Crispy Roasted Potatoes: http://bit.ly/RoastedCrispyPotatoes
My favorite kitchen equipment:
1½ pounds (700g) zucchini – 2 large or 4 medium
2 medium eggs
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 green onions, chopped
2/3 cup (83g) flour
Oil for frying
Sour cream for serving
1. Line a large bowl with thin kitchen towel or cheesecloth. Grate the zucchinis into the towel.
2. Twist the towel into a pouch and squeeze out excess liquids.
3. Transfer to a large bowl. Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, green onions, flour and beaten eggs. Mix until well combined.
4. In a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of zucchini mixture to the hot oil, flatten slightly.
5. Fry 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Transfer to paper towels to drain.
6. Serve with sour cream.
Chef Knife: https://amzn.to/2taoKv4
Cutting Board: https://amzn.to/2NNme6i
Digital Kitchen Scale: https://amzn.to/2Kpx6oZ
Nonstick pan: http://amzn.to/2sHzDqe
*some links provided above are affiliate links