watch Tahini Fudge Recipe How to Make Tahini Fudge, this awesome recipe Tahini Fudge Recipe How to Make Tahini Fudge in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Tahini Fudge Recipe How to Make Tahini Fudge
recipe information Tahini Fudge Recipe How to Make Tahini Fudge, in section Worldwide RecipesTahini fudge with pistachios and chocolate chips. These little tahini fudge squares are so soft, creamy, rich and delicious. They are super easy to make, only 5 minutes of work. So if you are looking for a no-bake, vegan, gluten free, dairy free and easy to make dessert recipe, this is for you.
Printable version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Vegan-Tahini-Fudge-Recipe
More Vegan Dessert Recipes:
No-Bake Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/VeganBlueberryCheesecake
Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups: http://bit.ly/VeganChPBCups
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars: http://bit.ly/ChocolateOatBars
No-Bake Vegan Brownies: http://bit.ly/UnBakedBrownies
Energy Date Balls: http://bit.ly/DateBalls
My favorite kitchen equipment:
2¼ cups (540g) Raw tahini paste (sesame seed paste)
1/2 cup (160g) Maple syrup
1/2 cup (100g) Coconut oil
85g (3oz) Pistachios
1/4 cup (45g) Chocolate chips
2 tablespoons (12g) Desiccated coconut
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1. Grease and line an 8-inch (20cm) square baking pan with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl mix tahini, maple syrup, coconut oil, pistachios, chocolate chips and salt.
3. Pour the mixture into the pan and evenly spread.
4. Freeze for 2 hours or until set. Release from the pan, cut into squares.
• Store in the freezer.
• Instead of pistachios you can use any type of nuts.