watch Potato Latkes Recipe How to Make Potato Fritters, this awesome recipe Potato Latkes Recipe How to Make Potato Fritters in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Potato Latkes Recipe How to Make Potato Fritters
recipe information Potato Latkes Recipe How to Make Potato Fritters, in section Worldwide RecipesLearn how to make crispy and delicious potato latkes or potato fritters. Also known as potato pancakes.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Potato-Fritters-Latkes
More Potato Recipes:
Crispy Roasted Potatoes: http://bit.ly/RoastedCrispyPotatoes
Hasselback potatoes: http://bit.ly/HasselbackPotatoesRecipe
More Fritters / Patties Recipes:
Carrot Patties: http://bit.ly/CarrotPatties
Cabbage patties: http://bit.ly/CabbagePatties
Onion Fritters: http://bit.ly/OnionFrittersTCF
My favorite kitchen equipment:
Makes about 18 latkes
1 kg (2.2lbs) potatoes (4-5 medium potatoes)
2 tablespoons flour or breadcrumbs
1-2 teaspoons salt to taste
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. prepare a large bowl with cold water.
2. Peel the potatoes and onion. Grate the potatoes and onion and transfer to the cold water.
3. Drain the liquids and then wrap grated potatoes and onion with cheesecloth or kitchen towel, twist cheesecloth into a pouch and squeeze out excess liquids.
4. Transfer to a large bowl, add salt, pepper, flour and beaten eggs. Mix well.
5. In a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. spoon 2-3 tablespoons of potato mixture the hot oil, flatten slightly.
6. Fry 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Transfer to paper towels to drain and season with salt.
7. Serve with sour cream.
Chef Knife: https://amzn.to/2taoKv4
Cutting Board: https://amzn.to/2NNme6i
Digital Kitchen Scale: https://amzn.to/2Kpx6oZ
*some links provided above are affiliate links