watch Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe, this awesome recipe Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
recipe information Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThe perfect chocolate chip banana muffins. They are so soft and moist. They are you to make and only few basic ingredients are required. So if you are a banana dessert lover you should defiantly try these banana muffins.
Printable version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Banana-Chocolate-Chip-Muffins-Recipe
More Easy Dessert Recipes:
Banana Bread: http://bit.ly/BananaBreadTCF
Chocolate Banana Bread: http://bit.ly/ChocolateBananaBreadTCF
Healthy Banana Oatmeal Cake Recipe : http://bit.ly/BananaOatmealCakeYT
Peanut Butter Mousse: http://bit.ly/PBMousseTCF
My favorite kitchen equipment:
1¾ cups (220g) All-purpose flour
1/2 cup (100g) Brown sugar
2 teaspoon Baking powder
1/4 teaspoon Baking soda
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
3/4 cup (130g) Chocolate chips
3 ripe medium Bananas
1/3 cup + 1 Tbsp (100ml) Vegetable oil
1/4 cup (60ml) Milk
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2. In a large bowl stir flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, mash the bananas, add sugar and stir until combined. add oil, milk, egg, vanilla and whisk until well combined.
4. Add flour mixture to the wet ingredients and stir until incorporated. add chocolate chips and stir.
5. Divide between 12 muffin cups. Bake for 17-20 minutes. Let cool.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: