watch Turkish Eggs Recipe Cilbir , this awesome recipe Turkish Eggs Recipe Cilbir in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Turkish Eggs Recipe Cilbir
recipe information Turkish Eggs Recipe Cilbir , in section Worldwide Recipes
Have you ever tried Turkish eggs? This breakfast includes yogurt spices with garlic, poached eggs and on top flavourful butter mixture. If you like eggs for breakfast or brunch you should try this rich and unique dish.
Full written and printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
(use the search bar at the top-right of the page to find the recipe you are looking for)
More Breakfast Recipes:
Scrambled Eggs: https://bit.ly/ScrambledEggsTCF
French Toast: http://bit.ly/FrenchToastYT
Banana French Toast Roll-Ups: https://bit.ly/BananaToastRollUps
Overnight Oats: http://bit.ly/OvernightOtasTCF
Makes 2 servings
1 cup (245g) Yogurt, room temperature
1 clove of garlic, crushed
1/2 teaspoon Paprika/chili flakes/aleppo pepper
2 tablespoons (30g) Butter
1 tablespoon Chives/dill/parsley, chopped
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Toasted bread for serving
1. Fill a medium sized pot with water and bring to a boil.
2. Meanwhile: In a bowl, mix yogurt, crushed garlic, chopped herbs, salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. In a small pan melt butter with paprika and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside for later.
4. When the water in the pot are boiling, reduce the heat to low. Crack an egg into a small bowl then gently slip egg into the simmering water. Cook for 4 minutes. Remove the eggs from water with a slotted spoon.
5. Divide the yogurt between two plates. Top with an egg. Pour melted butter over the egg.
6. Serve with toasted bread and enjoy!
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1