watch How to Make Chocolate Pancakes, this awesome recipe How to Make Chocolate Pancakes in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is How to Make Chocolate Pancakes
recipe information How to Make Chocolate Pancakes, in section Worldwide RecipesBest recipe for chocolate pancakes. Perfect for Sunday breakfast or as a dessert. If you are a real chocolate lover, you can top the pancakes with chocolate ganache.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/How-to-Make-The-Best-Chocolate-Pancakes
More Chocolate Recipes:
Chocolate Soufflé: http://bit.ly/ChocolateSouffleTCF
Flourless Chocolate cake: http://bit.ly/GlutenFreeCake
Chocolate & Vanilla Panna Cotta: http://bit.ly/ChocoVanillaPannaCotta
Flower Pot Dessert: http://bit.ly/FlowerPotRecipe
No-Bake Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/PeanutCheesecake
Dark Chocolate tart: http://bit.ly/DartChocolateTart
Salted Caramel Chocolate Cups: http://bit.ly/CaramelCups
My favorite kitchen equipment:
Makes 8-9 pancakes
1¼ cups (160g) flour
1/3 cup (40g) cocoa powder, unsweetened
1½ teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup (50g) sugar
1 cup (240 ml) milk
2 tablespoons (30g) melted butter
1 egg, large
1/3 cup (60g) chocolate chips
For the chocolate ganache:
1/2 cup (120 ml) heavy cream
90g (3.17 oz) milk/dark chocolate
1. In a large bowl whisk egg and sugar, whisk until light and fluffy. Add milk, melted butter and whisk until combined.
2. In other bowl whisk flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. Gradually add dry ingredients into wet ingredients and whisk until smooth, if to thick add 1-2 tablespoons milk, if to thin add 1-2 tablespoons flour. Stir in chocolate chips.
4. Heat a griddle or skillet over medium-high heat. Melt 1 tablespoon butter. Pour 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake. cook until bubbles start to form on the surface of the pancake, about 2 to 3 minutes. Flip, and cook an additional minute on the opposite side.
5. For the ganache: in a small saucepan bring heavy cream to a simmer. Remove from heat and add chopped chocolate. Let sit 1 minute and stir until smooth.
6. Pour the ganache on top of the pancakes.
If you like me recipes, please join to "The Cooking Foodie" YouTube Membership: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqZ8IpRdoyQ3Qj0ogpUniAA/
you can get access to special content, behind the scenes photos, videos and more cool stuff!
Hit the JOIN button.