watch Deviled Eggs Recipe How to Make Classic Deviled Eggs, this awesome recipe Deviled Eggs Recipe How to Make Classic Deviled Eggs in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Deviled Eggs Recipe How to Make Classic Deviled Eggs
recipe information Deviled Eggs Recipe How to Make Classic Deviled Eggs, in section Worldwide RecipesHave you ever tried deviled eggs? These classic deviled eggs are perfect appetizer for any holiday; Easter, Christmas, thanksgiving and even for picnic and parties. Follow this recipe to learn how to make the perfect deviled eggs.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Classic-Deviled-Eggs-Recipe
More Easy Recipes:
Whole Roasted Cauliflower: http://bit.ly/CauliflowerTCF
Crunchy Fried Mushrooms: http://bit.ly/CrunchyMushrooms
Onion Rings: http://bit.ly/OnionRingsTCF
Sweet Potato Stack: http://bit.ly/SweetPotatoStack
My favorite kitchen equipment:
6 large eggs
1/4 cup (60g) Mayonnaise
1 teaspoon White vinegar
1 teaspoon Mustard
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
Paprika for garnish
1. Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan, add water and bring to a boil, turn the heat off, cover the pan with a lid, and let sit for 12 minutes.
2. Transfer to a bowl with ice water and let cool. Carefully peel the eggs and gently dry with paper towels.
3. Slice the eggs in half lengthwise, remove the egg yolks and place in a large bowl.
4. Mash the yolks into a fine crumble using a fork. Add mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper, and mix until smooth. Check the seasoning, add more salt/pepper if needed.
5. Transfer the mixture into a piping bag (optional) and pipe into the hole of each egg white. Garnish with smoked paprika.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: