watch Easy Mango Mousse Recipe, this awesome recipe Easy Mango Mousse Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Easy Mango Mousse Recipe
recipe information Easy Mango Mousse Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesQuick and easy mango mousse recipe with only 4-ingredients. This recipe is so easy that even a child can prepare this dessert. This mousse doesn’t require eggs or gelatin.
Printable Recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Easy-Mango-Mousse-Recipe
More Easy Dessert Recipes:
Nutella Mousse: http://bit.ly/NutellaMousse
Tiramisu Truffles: http://bit.ly/TiramisuTruffles
White Chocolate Fudge: http://bit.ly/WhiteChocolateFudge
Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars: http://bit.ly/ChocolateOatBars
Fudgy Brownie Cookies: http://bit.ly/BrownieCookiesTCF
Makes 4 servings
170g (6oz) Mango
1 cup (240ml) Heavy cream, cold
3 tablespoons (22g) Powdered sugar
1 vanilla extract Vanilla extract
Mint leaves for decoration
1. Cut the mango into cubes and place in a food processor or a blender. Process/blend until completely smooth. Set aside.
2. Beat the heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla extract until it forms stiff peaks.
3. Gently fold in mango puree until no streaks remain.
4. Transfer the mousse to a piping bag. If the mousse too runny, refrigerate for 1 hour in the piping bag. Pipe into serving dishes and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
• Make sure you are using a cold cream.
• Use a cold bowl to beat the cream, it helps to get stiff and stable whipped cream.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
- Worldwide Recipes