watch How to Make Quinoa Patties Quinoa Cakes Recipe, this awesome recipe How to Make Quinoa Patties Quinoa Cakes Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is How to Make Quinoa Patties Quinoa Cakes Recipe
recipe information How to Make Quinoa Patties Quinoa Cakes Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesHealthy quinoa patties (cakes) recipe. Crispy on the outside, soft and flavorful on the inside. High protein delicious quinoa cakes.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Quinoa-Patties-recipe
More Healthy Recipes:
Quinoa pumpkin salad: http://bit.ly/QuinoaPumpkinSal
Banana Oatmeal Muffins: http://bit.ly/BananaOatMuffins
Tuna Patties: http://bit.ly/TunaPattiesRecipe
Healthy Granola Bars: http://bit.ly/GranolaBarsTCF
No-Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars: http://bit.ly/PeanutOatBars
My favorite kitchen equipment:
1½ cups (260g) quinoa
3 cups (720ml) water
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1/4 bunch parsley
4 eggs, beaten
1/2 teaspoon + 1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons + 3 tablespoons olive oil
1. Rinse the quinoa under cool water, until the water comes out transparent. Put rinsed quinoa in a medium saucepan. Add water, 1/2 teaspoon salt and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes until the quinoa is fluffy. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Let cool. Transfer to a large bowl.
2. Finely chop the onion, grate zucchini and carrot. Chop fresh parsley.
3. Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add chopped onion and sauté for 3-4 minutes. Add crushed garlic, grated zucchini and carrot. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally for 7-8 minutes.
4. To the bowl with cooked quinoa and the cooked vegetables, 1/2 tsp salt, black pepper and chopped parsley. Mix until well combined.
5. With your hands, shape patties from the mixture.
6. In a large pan with olive oil. Fry the patties for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Transfer to a paper towel.