watch Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe, this awesome recipe Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
recipe information Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesBeautiful and delicious red velvet chocolate chip cookies. These cookies are so soft and rich! perfect cookies for Christmas, valentine's day, birthdays or any holiday.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Red-Velvet-Chocolate-Chip-Cookies-Recipe
More cookie recipe:
Peanut Butter Cookies: http://bit.ly/PeanutButterCookiesTCF
Italian Peach Cookies: http://bit.ly/PeachCookies
Oatmeal Cookies: http://bit.ly/HealthyOatmealCookies
Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich: http://bit.ly/IceCreamSandwichRecipe
My favorite kitchen equipment:
1/2 cup (115g) butter, softened
1/3 cup (67g) white sugar
1/2 cup (100g) brown sugar
1 tablespoon milk/buttermilk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1½+1 tbsp (200g) flour
1/4 cup (30g) cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon red food coloring
1 cup (180g) white chocolate chips (or other chocolate)
1. In a medium bowl whisk flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl beat butter with both sugars (you can do it with a spatula or hand whisk as well) until creamy. Add the egg, milk and vanilla extract, beat until combined. Add the food coloring and beat until combined, if the color is not as red as you would like, add more food coloring until it's at your desired color. Add the dry ingredients and beat on low speed until combined. Fold in white chocolate chips.
3. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
5. Scoop dough into 2-inch Tbsp balls, place 2-inches apart on a cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 10-11 minutes or until slightly crisped around the edges and still soft in the center.
7. Allow the cookies to cool on the cookie sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
If you like me recipes, please join to "The Cooking Foodie" YouTube membership: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqZ8IpRdoyQ3Qj0ogpUniAA/
you can get access to special content, behind the scenes photos, videos and more cool stuff!
Hit the JOIN button.
Chef Knife: https://amzn.to/2taoKv4
Cutting Board: https://amzn.to/2NNme6i
Digital Kitchen Scale: https://amzn.to/2Kpx6oZ
Hand mixer: https://amzn.to/2Ks2mUy
*some links provided above are affiliate links