watch Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe, this awesome recipe Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe
recipe information Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesHomemade garlic parmesan dinner rolls – crusty on the outside, tender and garlicky inside. These herbed garlic parmesan dinner rolls are delicious, and they smell so good!
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Garlic-Parmesan-Dinner-Rolls-Recipe
More Bread Recipes:
Garlic Parmesan Herb Challah Bread: http://bit.ly/GarlicChallahBread
Caramelized Onion Bread: http://bit.ly/CaramelizedOnionBread
Beetroot Challah Bread: http://bit.ly/BeetrootChallah
Pita Bread: http://bit.ly/PitaBreadRecipe
Flat Bread filled with green onion and cheese: http://bit.ly/FilledFlatBread
My favorite kitchen equipment:
3½ cups (438g) flour
1/2 cup (120ml) warm milk
1/2 cup (120ml) warm water
1 tablespoon instant-dry yeast
3 tablespoons (45g) butter, melted
3 tablespoons (37g) sugar
1 teaspoon salt
2 garlic cloves
1/4 bunch chopped parsley
1 teaspoon thyme
1/2 cup (50g) grated parmesan
For the garlic butter:
1/4 cup (55g) butter
3 garlic cloves
1/3 of the chopped parsley
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1. Pour 1/4 cup warm water to a small bowl. Add yeast and 1 tablespoon sugar. Stir and set aside for 5-10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile chop 1/4 bunch fresh parsley and crush 2 garlic cloves.
3. To a bowl of stand mixer add the yeast mixture, warm milk, egg, melted butter and water. Give a quick whisk. Add flour, grated parmesan, the remaining sugar, thyme, salt, 2/3 of the chopped parsley and crushed garlic. Knead the dough about 5-6 minutes and 2-3 minutes by hand. Add more flour if needed.
4. Place the dough in a lightly greased bowl, cover with plastic the let rise for 20 minutes.
5. Meanwhile make the garlic butter: in a small saucepan melt butter with crushed garlic cloves, 1/3 of the chopped parsley and the dried oregano. Cook over low heat 2-3 minutes. Don’t burn the garlic.
6. Divide the dough into 12 equal pieces, shape into balls. Place the balls into a baking dish with a little gap between the balls. Brush the rolls with half of the butter and grate some parmesan cheese. Cover and let rise 30 minutes.
7. Preheat oven to 375F (190C) and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and brush with the remaining garlic butter.