watch BEST Vegan Beet Burger Recipe, this awesome recipe BEST Vegan Beet Burger Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is BEST Vegan Beet Burger Recipe
recipe information BEST Vegan Beet Burger Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesLearn how to make the best vegan beetroot burgers. Healthy, nutritious and delicious burger that you must try even if you not vegan. This recipe is the ultimate veggie burger!
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Vegan-Beet-Burger-Recipe
More Vegan Recipes:
Beetroot and Oatmeal Baked Patties: http://bit.ly/BeetrootPatties
Homemade Hummus: http://bit.ly/HummusTCF
Creamy Avocado Pasta: http://bit.ly/AvocadoPastaTCF
Quinoa Tabbouleh Salad: http://bit.ly/QuinoaTabboulehSalad
Quinoa Avocado Salad: http://bit.ly/QuinoaAvoSalad
Energy Date Balls: http://bit.ly/DateBalls
My favorite kitchen equipment:
Makes 5 burgers
3 beetroots (medium)
300g (10.5 oz) cooked chickpeas
3 tablespoons tahini paste (sesame seed paste)
2 crushed garlic cloves
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
3-4 Tbsp olive oil for frying
1. Finely chop 1 onion. Peel and grate carrot and beet roots.
2. Heat olive oil. Sauté chopped onion 3-4 minutes. Add crushed garlic, grated carrot, grated beetroots. Cook stirring occasionally for 8-10 minutes.
3. Drain the liquids and transfer to a large bowl. Set aside.
4. With a hand blender, blend chickpeas, tahini paste and lemon juice until smooth.
5. Transfer the chickpea mixture to the beetroot mixture, Mix well with your hands until incorporated. Season and refrigerate for 30 minutes. form into burgers.
6. Two methods the cook the burgers: 1. Fry over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes on each side. 2. Bake for 35-40 minutes at 180C (360F).
7. Assemble the burger and enjoy!