watch How to Make Crispy Fried Eggplant, this awesome recipe How to Make Crispy Fried Eggplant in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is How to Make Crispy Fried Eggplant
recipe information How to Make Crispy Fried Eggplant, in section Worldwide RecipesCrispy fried breaded eggplant recipe. One of my favorite appetizers.
Full Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Best-Crispy-Fried-Eggplant-Recipe
Hasselback potatoes: http://bit.ly/HasselbackPotatoesRecipe
Cabbge Patties: http://bit.ly/CabbagePatties
Parisian Gnocchi: http://bit.ly/ParisianGnocchi
Shepherd's Pie: http://bit.ly/ShepherdsPieTCF
Cauliflower Cheese Balls: http://bit.ly/CauliflowerBalls
My favorite kitchen equipment:
1 large eggplant
1 cup (100g) breadcrumbs
1/3 (50g) sesame seeds
Vegetable oil for frying
1. Slice eggplant into 1 cm (0.4-inch) slices. Place them in a bowl and sprinkle them with salt. allow them to sit for 30 minutes to render some of their liquid and bitterness.
2. After 30 minutes wash eggplant slices from salt and pat dry with a kitchen towel.
3. In a large bowl/plate place breadcrumbs and sesame seeds. In another bowl beat 2 eggs with pinch salt and pepper.
4. Heal oil in large skillet over high heat.
5. Dip eggplant slices in egg, then in crumbs, and place in hot oil. Fry 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown. Drain on paper towel.