watch Banana Bread Toast Recipe Banana French Toast Roll-Ups, this awesome recipe Banana Bread Toast Recipe Banana French Toast Roll-Ups in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Banana Bread Toast Recipe Banana French Toast Roll-Ups
recipe information Banana Bread Toast Recipe Banana French Toast Roll-Ups, in section Worldwide RecipesThese banana bread toasts are the perfect breakfast! They are quick and easy to make, only basic ingredients required and anyone can make them. These banana French toast roll-ups are crispy on the outside and filled with delicious banana filling on the inside.
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More recipes you may like:
French Toast: http://bit.ly/FrenchToastYT
Banana Bread: http://bit.ly/BananaBreadTCF
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes: http://bit.ly/BananaOatPancake
FOLLOW ME: Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thecookingfoodie/
3 medium Bananas or 2 large
2-3 tablespoons Butter
1 tablespoon Sugar (brown/white)
2 tablespoon Milk
6 Bread slices
1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon, optional
1. Trim the edges of slices bread, then flatten each bread with a rolling pin. Set aside.
2. Slice the bananas, melt one tablespoon of butter in the pan. Add sliced bananas, 1 tablespoon of sugar and cook for about 3-4 minutes, until softened.
3. In a bowl, beat eggs, milk and cinnamon.
4. Spread about 1-2 tablespoons of banana mixture over each slice of bread. Brush with egg mixture. Roll and seal.
5. Dip each roll in egg mixture.
6. In a pan over medium heat, melt 1-2 tablespoons of butter. Fry each roll until sides are golden.
7. Drain on a paper towel. Dust with powdered sugar and serve warm.
8. Optional: prepare sugar cinnamon mixture by mixing 1/4 cup sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Then coat each banana roll in sugar mixture.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
I would really appreciate if you could help and contribute to the community by translating the video into another language: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?ref=share&v=6S6Kf7FadC0
- Worldwide Recipes