watch Honey Sesame Chicken Recipe, this awesome recipe Honey Sesame Chicken Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Honey Sesame Chicken Recipe
recipe information Honey Sesame Chicken Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesLearn how to make honey sesame chicken. Delicious meal for lunch or dinner.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Honey-Sesame-Chicken-Recipe
More Lunch/Dinner Recipes:
Quick and Easy Chicken Curry: http://bit.ly/QuickChickenCurry
Shepherd's Pie: http://bit.ly/ShepherdsPieTCF
Honey & Soy Chicken Breast: http://bit.ly/HoneySoyChicken
Spinach & Ricotta Stuffed Pasta Shells: http://bit.ly/SpinachPastaShells
Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo: http://bit.ly/ShrimpFettuccine
My favorite kitchen equipment:
Foe the chicken mixture:
1 pound (450g) boneless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
For the sauce:
1/3 cup (110g) honey
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
3 tablespoons (50g) ketchup or tomato paste
2 tablespoons (30g) hot chili sauce or sriracha (optional)
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon (9g) cornstarch
1/2 cup (120ml) water
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon grated ginger
For the batter:
1 L egg
1/2 cup (120ml) cold water
3/4 cup + 2 tbsp (110g) flour
1/2 cup (60g) cornstarch
1½ teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons (30g) vegetable oil
Oil for frying
Sesame seeds for garnishing
1. In a small bowl whisk all the sauce ingredients until smooth and set aside.
2. Season chicken cubes with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Mix well until all pieces coated with the seasoning.
3. In a large bowl prepare the batter: beat egg with salt and garlic powder, add cold water and whisk, add flour and whisk until smooth, add cornstarch and baking powder and whisk until smooth. Add oil and whisk. If the batter is too thick, add more water, if the batter is too thin, add more flour/cornstarch.
4. Transfer cubed chicken to the batter, mix well until they are well coated.
5. Heat oil to 360F (180C).
6. Fry coated chicken in small batches. Fry about 1-2 minutes, occasionally moving the chicken, or until lightly golden. Remove and repeat with the remaining chicken. Return fried chicken to hot oil and fry again in 1 or 2 batches (depends on the size of the pan) and fry for 4-5 minutes, occasionally moving the chicken, or until golden and cooked through. Drain chicken pieces on paper towel
7. Pour the sauce into a large pan, heat the sauce and add the chicken. Lower the heat, sprinkle some sesame seeds and toss until well coated.
Chef Knife: https://amzn.to/2taoKv4
Cutting Board: https://amzn.to/2NNme6i
Digital Kitchen Scale: https://amzn.to/2Kpx6oZ
Nonstick pan: http://amzn.to/2sHzDqe
*some links provided above are affiliate links