watch Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe, this awesome recipe Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe
recipe information Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesCreamy shrimp Alfredo fettuccine pasta recipe. This recipe is so easy to prepare and so rich delicious dish.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Shrimp-Fettuccine-Alfredo-Recipe
More Lunch/Dinner Recipes:
Creamy Avocado Pasta: http://bit.ly/AvocadoPastaTCF
Spaghetti Aglio e Olio: http://bit.ly/AglioEOlio
Shepherd's Pie: http://bit.ly/ShepherdsPieTCF
Crispy Roasted Potatoes: http://bit.ly/RoastedCrispyPotatoes
Garlic Shrimp: http://bit.ly/GarlicShrimpRecipe
Meatballs in Tomato Sauce: http://bit.ly/MeatballsTomato
My favorite kitchen equipment:
10 oz (283g) fettuccine pasta or linguine
12 oz (340g) shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails removed
2 cups (480 ml) cream or half & half
½ cup (50g) grated parmesan
1 tablespoon butter
3-4 tablespoons olive oil
2 garlic cloves
¼ bunch parsley, chopped
1-2 teaspoons salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon oregano
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
1. To a large pot of water add salt and bring to a boil.
2. Finely chop onion and mince garlic.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2-3 tablespoons olive oil. Add the shrimps, season with salt and pepper and cook 2 minutes on each side. Remove from the pan.
4. When the water is boiling add the pasta, and boil according to package directions. Strain. Keep ½ cup of cooking liquids.
5. Meanwhile make the sauce: heat the same pan over medium-low heat. add 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter. Add chopped onion and sauté for 3-4 minutes, add minced garlic and sauté 2 minutes more. Pour in the cream, season with salt, pepper, oregano and nutmeg. Stir. Add grated parmesan and stir until melted.
6. Add cooked pasta, shrimps, chopped parsley. Add cooking water (only if needed). Toss well.
7. Serve warm. Add red caviar – salmon eggs.
If you like me recipes, please join to "The Cooking Foodie" YouTube membership: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqZ8IpRdoyQ3Qj0ogpUniAA/
you can get access to special content, behind the scenes photos, videos and more cool stuff!
Hit the JOIN button.