watch No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake Recipe, this awesome recipe No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake Recipe
recipe information No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesTasty and easy to make no-bake Nutella cheesecake. This recipe doesn't require gelatin. If you a Nutella lover you must try this cheesecake recipe.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
Homemade Nutella Recipe: http://bit.ly/HomemadeNutellaYT
More Cake Recipes:
No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/PeanutCheesecake
No-Bake Mango Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/NBMangoCheesecake
Strawberry Mousse Mirror Glaze Cake: http://bit.ly/StrawberryMirrorGlaze
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/StrawberryCheesecakeTCF
Tiramisu Cake: http://bit.ly/AmazingTiramisu
Giant Oreo Cake: http://bit.ly/GiantOreoCookie
Number Cake: http://bit.ly/NumbersCake
My favorite kitchen equipment:
For the crust:
10oz (280g) chocolate biscuits / graham crackers
7 tablespoons (100g) butter, melted
For the filling:
2½ cups (560g) cream cheese
2/3 cup (85g) powdered sugar
1½ cups (470g) Nutella
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Nutella ganache:
1/3 cup (80ml) heavy cream
2/3 cup (200g) Nutella
1. In a food processor, process biscuits until crumbs are formed. Add melted butter and process again until combined. press into bottom of 8-inch (20-21 cm) springform pan. Refrigerate while making the filling.
2. In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese and powdered sugar. Beat until smooth and creamy. Add Nutella, cocoa powder and vanilla extract. beat again until smooth and creamy.
3. Pour the cheesecake mixture into the springform pan. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight. You can also freeze the cake.
4. Prepare the ganache: place the Nutella in a large bowl and set aside. in a small saucepan bring heavy cream to a simmer, remove from heat and pour over the Nutella. Let stand 1-2 minutes and stir until ganache is smooth.
5. Let cool slightly and pour over the cheesecake. You can pour straight into the springform pan or open it and then pour the ganache.
6. Freeze for two hours before serving.
• For esthetic look, before you remove the springform pan, run a knife around the outer edge of the cheesecake to loosen it from the pan. Then remove the sides of the springform pan.
I would really appreciate if you could help and contribute to the community by translating the video into another language: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?v=r-31OF1Vr2Q&ref=share