watch Shakshuka Recipe - Eggs Poached in Tomato Sauce, this awesome recipe Shakshuka Recipe - Eggs Poached in Tomato Sauce in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Shakshuka Recipe - Eggs Poached in Tomato Sauce
recipe information Shakshuka Recipe - Eggs Poached in Tomato Sauce, in section Worldwide RecipesShakshuka - eggs poached in tomato sauce. Very popular breakfast in the middle eastern countries. really easy to prepare and so delicious! good not only for breakfast but for brunch or dinner as well.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Shakshuka-Recipe---Eggs-Poached-in-Tomato-Sauce
More Delicious Recipes:
Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni: http://bit.ly/SpinachCannelloni
Spinach & Cheese Muffins: http://bit.ly/TCFmuffins
Shepherd's Pie: http://bit.ly/ShepherdsPieTCF
Greek moussaka: http://bit.ly/MoussakaGreek
Baked Carrot Patties: http://bit.ly/CarrotPatties
Cabbage patties: http://bit.ly/CabbagePatties
Hasselback potatoes: http://bit.ly/HasselbackPotatoesRecipe
My favorite kitchen equipment:
1 large onion
1 bell pepper
4 garlic cloves
700g (24.7 oz) fresh tomatoes
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1/2 chili pepper
2-3 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon sugar
10 leaves fresh basil
1/2 – 1 cup water
1. Chop the onion, dice bell pepper and tomatoes. slice garlic cloves and chili pepper.
2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet or sauté pan. Add chopped onion and diced bell pepper, sauté for about 6-7 minutes over medium heat. Add garlic and chili and sauté for 4-5 minutes more.
3. Add tomato paste stir and cook for 1 minute. Add tomatoes and 1/2 cup water (if needed add more). Stir well and add spices and chopped basil.
4. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes over low-medium heat.
5. Using a wooden spoon, make “wells” in the tomato mixture. Gently crack an egg into each "well". Cover the pan and cook over low-medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until the egg whites are set.
Serve with pita bread (recipe: http://bit.ly/PitaBreadRecipe) or challah bread (recipe: http://bit.ly/ChallahTCF)