watch Fresh Spring Rolls Recipe, this awesome recipe Fresh Spring Rolls Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Fresh Spring Rolls Recipe
recipe information Fresh Spring Rolls Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesLearn how to make fresh spring rolls – fresh vegetables and shrimp wrapped in rice paper, with delicious peanut butter sauce. This recipe for Vietnamese spring rolls (also known as summer rolls) is easy, clean and healthy.
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Fresh-Spring-Rolls-Recipe
More Healthy Recipes:
Chicken Cauliflower Rice: http://bit.ly/ChickenCauliRiceTCF
Tuna Patties: http://bit.ly/TunaPattiesRecipe
Honey & Soy Chicken: http://bit.ly/HoneySoyChicken
Nicoise Salad: http://bit.ly/NicoiseSaladTCF
For the spring rolls:
12-14 Rice paper wrapper
7oz (200g) vermicelli rice noodles
9oz (260g) Shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 large carrot
2oz (60g) bean sprouts
10 leaves green lettuce
1/4 large Red cabbage
mint leaves to taste
basil leave to taste
cilantro to taste
For the sauce:
1/2 cup (125g) peanut butter
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon hot chili sauce/sriracha
4-5 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 tablespoon Brown sugar
1 teaspoon Sesame oil
1. Make the sauce: place all ingredients in a bowl and whisk until smooth. Set aside.
2. Prepare all vegetables: slice carrot and cucumber into thin strips, chop cabbage and Gather all your filling ingredients on a large plate.
3. Cook vermicelli noodles in boiling water, for just a few minutes, according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
4. Cook the shrimp in boiling salted water for 3-4 minutes. Transfer to ice water, pat-try and cut in half length-wise. Remove tails (optional).
5. Add about 1 inch of water to a large, deep dish. Place one rice wrapper into the water and let soak for a few seconds. It should still feel pretty firm as you remove it and lay it on your counter or plate.
6. On the 1/3 section of the rice paper wrapper closest to you, start layering your veggies, herbs and cooked rice noodles, roll until you have about 1/3 of rice paper left, then lay about 2-3 pieces of shrimp, cut side up in a row, season with salt and finish rolling.
• You can use any vegetables that you like.
• If you want keep this dish vegan, just skip the shrimp.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
- Worldwide Recipes