watch Spaghetti with Tuna Tomato Sauce Recipe, this awesome recipe Spaghetti with Tuna Tomato Sauce Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Spaghetti with Tuna Tomato Sauce Recipe
recipe information Spaghetti with Tuna Tomato Sauce Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesQuick and easy spaghetti with tuna and tomato sauce.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Spaghetti-with-Tuna-and-Tomato-Sauce-Recipe
More Easy Recipes:
Spaghetti Aglio e Olio: http://bit.ly/AglioEOlio
Avocado Pasta: http://bit.ly/AvocadoPastaTCF
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce: http://bit.ly/SpaghettiWithMeat
Quick and Easy Chicken Curry: http://bit.ly/QuickChickenCurry
Honey & Soy Chicken Breast: http://bit.ly/HoneySoyChicken
My favorite kitchen equipment:
350g (12.35oz) spaghetti or other pasta of your choice
500g (17.6oz) tomato sauce
2 tuna cans (225g/8oz), drained
2-3 tablespoons olive oil
3 garlic cloves
60g (2oz) sun dried tomatoes
1/2 chili pepper
1/4 bunch parsley
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Chop onion, dried tomatoes and parsley. Slice chili pepper and crush garlic.
3. In a large skillet heat olive oil, sauté chopped onion for 3-4 minutes, add crushed garlic, sliced chili, chopped dried tomatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes.
4. Add tomato sauce, season with salt and pepper, stir, cook for 2 minutes. Add drained tuna and cook 1-2 minutes.
5. cook according to package directions. Drain and transfer to the pan.
6. Stir until combined. Turn the heat off, add chopped parsley and serve.
Chef Knife: https://amzn.to/2taoKv4
Cutting Board: https://amzn.to/2NNme6i
Digital Kitchen Scale: https://amzn.to/2Kpx6oZ
Nonstick pan: http://amzn.to/2sHzDqe
*some links provided above are affiliate links