watch Easy Chocolate-Tahini Mousse Recipe, this awesome recipe Easy Chocolate-Tahini Mousse Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Easy Chocolate-Tahini Mousse Recipe
recipe information Easy Chocolate-Tahini Mousse Recipe, in section Worldwide Recipes
This chocolate and tahini mousse recipe is creamy, light and fluffy. If you are not familiar with Tahini, it’s smooth and rich sesame paste. Many people are surprized when I use tahini in dessert, but actually it goes really well in dessert, especially desserts like mousse or fudge. This recipe is really easy to follow and doesn’t require eggs.
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Easy Dessert Recipes:
2 Ingredient Nutella Mousse Recipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkBzbvAHqWs
Homemade Oreo Ice Cream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6Z1z3shZRk
3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgeFGXO9T5w
Makes 6-8 servings
For the chocolate mousse:
1 cup (240ml) Heavy cream, divided
100g (3.5oz) Dark chocolate
For the tahini mousse:
100g (3.5oz) Raw tahini paste
1 cup (240ml) Heavy cream, cold
1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon (40g) Powdered sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1. Chocolate mousse: chop the chocolate into small pieces and place in a heatproof bowl. Add 1/4 cup (60ml) heavy cream. Set the bowl over a double boiler, melt completely. Remove from heat and let cool for 30 minutes.
2. Whip the remaining 3/4 cup (180ml) cold cream to medium peaks. Then, gently fold into the chocolate until combined and no streaks remain.
3. Transfer to a piping bag and pipe into serving dishes. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. Tahini mousse: Beat the heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla extract until it forms medium peaks.
5. Gently fold in the tahini until no streaks remain.
6. Transfer to a piping bag and pipe over the chocolate mousse.
7. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1