watch Edible Cookie Dough Recipe, this awesome recipe Edible Cookie Dough Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Edible Cookie Dough Recipe
recipe information Edible Cookie Dough Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesFollow this recipe to learn how to make edible cookie dough that you can eat straight with a spoon. There are some people who would prefer to eat the cookie dough than the actual cookie, are you one of those people? This cookies dough is egg free; therefore, it is totally edible. If are a chocolate chip cookie lover, you should give this easy recipe a try.
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies: http://bit.ly/NutellaCookiesTCF
Chocolate Chunk Cookies: http://bit.ly/ChocolateChunkCookie
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies: http://bit.ly/ChocolateCrinkleCookiesTCF
Fudgy Brownie Cookies: http://bit.ly/BrownieCookiesYT
1½ cups (190g) Flour
3/4 cup (170g) Butter, softened
1½ tablespoons Milk
3/4 cup (150g) Brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1/3 cup (60g) Chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Evenly spread flour on a baking tray and bake for 5-7 minutes. Set aside to cool.
3. In a large bowl, cream together sugar and butter. Beat until light and fluffy. Add vanilla extract, salt and milk. Beat until combined. Add flour and stir until combined. Add chocolate chips and stir until combined.
4. Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes. Ready to eat.
5. If you’d like to bake the cookies: preheat oven to 350F (180C). Shape cookie dough into balls. Arrange on baking tray, flatten cookies with a spoon and bake for about 15 minutes, until brown on the edges. Before you bake the cookies read the notes.
• Can I Freeze It? Yes. You can freeze this cookie dough up to 2 months.
• How long can I store cookie dough? Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container up to one week.
• Can I Bake This Cookie Dough? You can, BUT, since there is no leavening agent or eggs in this recipe, they won't be the perfect cookies. If you a decent recipe for baked chocolate chip cookies, see link above.
• Flour must be bakes to kill bacteria.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
I would really appreciate if you could help and contribute to the community by translating the video into another language: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?v=zX7wHljVYoU&ref=share
- Worldwide Recipes