watch How to Make Cabbage Pie, this awesome recipe How to Make Cabbage Pie in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is How to Make Cabbage Pie
recipe information How to Make Cabbage Pie, in section Worldwide RecipesLearn how to make easy cabbage pie at home. This cabbage pie is fluffy, flavorful and very tasty. It is a great side dish for holidays or weekend meal. If you like casserole dishes you are going to love this savory pie dish recipe.
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/How-to-Make-Cabbage-Pie
Cabbage patties: http://bit.ly/CabbagePatties
Shepherd's Pie: http://bit.ly/ShepherdsPieTCF
Mac and Cheese: http://bit.ly/MacAndCheeseTCF
Onion Rings: http://bit.ly/OnionRingsTCF
onion fritters: http://bit.ly/OnionFrittersTCF
12oz (340g) cabbage
2-3 tablespoons olive oil
1 large onion
1/4 bunch Parsley, chopped
11oz (315g) plain yogurt
3 large eggs
3 cloves Crushed garlic
1½ cups (190g) flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1½ teaspoons Salt
1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
1/2 teaspoon Mustard powder
1 teaspoon Thyme
1 teaspoon Oregano
1. Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Prepare 9-inch (23cm) baking pan lined with parchment paper.
2. Finely chop the cabbage, transfer to a large bowl and set aside.
3. Sauté onion for 4-5 minutes, add crushed garlic and sauté for 2 more minutes. add to the cabbage, add chopped parsley and mix.
4. In a separate bowl beat eggs and yogurt. Add flour, salt, pepper, mustard powder, oregano, thyme, baking powder, baking soda. Stir until combined. Add cabbage mixture to the batter and mix until combined.
5. Pour into prepared baking pan. Bake for 40 minutes. allow to cool slightly. Can be served warm or cold.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
- Worldwide Recipes