watch No-Bake Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe, this awesome recipe No-Bake Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is No-Bake Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe
recipe information No-Bake Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThis no-bake vegan blueberry cheesecake is so easy to make! This “cheesecake” is not only vegan but also raw, dairy-free, gluten free and free of processed sugar. So follow this recipe to learn how to make delicious no-bake vegan cheesecake.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/NoBake-Vegan-Blueberry-Cheesecake-Recipe
More Vegan Dessert Recipes:
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars: http://bit.ly/ChocolateOatBars
No-Bake Vegan Brownies: http://bit.ly/UnBakedBrownies
Energy Date Balls: http://bit.ly/DateBalls
No-Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars: http://bit.ly/PeanutOatBars
My favorite kitchen equipment:
For the crust:
1 cup (125g) Walnuts
200g (7oz) Madjool dates, pitted
2 tablespoons (10g) desiccated coconut
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1 tablespoon coconut oil
For the filling:
2 cups (300g) Raw cashews
1/2 cup (160g) Maple or agave syrup
2 tablespoons Lemon juice
Zest from 1 lemon
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
400g (14oz) Full fat coconut milk, refrigerated
250g (9oz) Blueberries, fresh or frozen
1. Place the cashews in a large bowl, cover with water and let soak overnight.
2. Make the crust: To a food processor add walnuts and process until finely ground. Add dates, desiccated coconut, salt and coconut oil. Process until sticky dough is formed. Press the mixture into bottom of a 8-inch (20cm) springform pan. Refrigerate while making filling.
3. Make the filling: drain the soaked cashews and add to a high powered blender or food processor, then add blueberries and blend/process for 2-3 minutes. Add maple syrup, lemon juice, lemon zest, vanilla extract and coconut milk. Blend/process until very smooth and creamy, about 2-3 minutes (scrape the sides of the blender as needed). Pour the filling into the pan and spread evenly. Refrigerate overnight or until fully set. Decorate with blueberries.
• To get creamy solid coconut milk, it is important to store to coconut milk a few hours in the fridge before the use.
• You can refrigerate the cake or keep in the freezer (the cake will be more stable), if you store the cake in the freezer, make sure you taking out the form the freezer 20-30 minutes before serving.