watch Tahini Cookies Recipe, this awesome recipe Tahini Cookies Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Tahini Cookies Recipe
recipe information Tahini Cookies Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesTahini (sesame seed paste) Cookies - These tahini cookies are so rich and buttery that they will melt in your mouth. And it is really easy to prepare this recipe.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Tahini-Cookies-Recipe
More Cookie Recipes:
Peanut Butter Cookies: http://bit.ly/PeanutButterCookiesTCF
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies: http://bit.ly/RVCookie
Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies: http://bit.ly/NutellaCookiesTCF
Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies: http://bit.ly/PBStuffedCookies
Oatmeal Cookies: http://bit.ly/HealthyOatmealCookies
My favorite kitchen equipment:
Makes about 18-20 cookies
1/2 cup (115g) Butter, room temperature
2/3 cup (135g) Sugar
3/4 cup (170g) Raw tahini (sesame seed paste)
1½ cup + 1 tbsp (200g) All-purpose flour
1 teaspoon Baking powder
1/2 teaspoon Salt
3 tablespoons Maple/date syrup/honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup Sesame seeds for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2. In a large bowl cream the butter and sugar. Add tahini, vanilla extract and syrup or honey. Beat until smooth.
3. Add flour, baking powder and salt. Stir until incorporated. If the dough too soft add 1 tablespoon flour.
4. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Scoop 1 tablespoon. Shape a ball, then roll in sesame seeds and flatten the cookies into discs.
6. Bake for about 10-12 Minutes or until bottoms and edges are golden. Let cool 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely.
So Fine by Alex Keren (Walkin' On) Artlist