watch Chocolate Crinkle Cookies Recipe, this awesome recipe Chocolate Crinkle Cookies Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Chocolate Crinkle Cookies Recipe
recipe information Chocolate Crinkle Cookies Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesChocolate crinkle cookies also known as chocolate snowcap cookies are classic holiday cookies. They are super rich with chocolate flavors and coated with powdered sugar. if you looking for easy and delicious Christmas cookie recipes, these cookies are the perfect choice.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Chocolate-Crinkle-Cookies-Recipe
More Cookie Recipes:
Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies: http://bit.ly/PBStuffedCookies
Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies: http://bit.ly/NutellaCookiesTCF
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies: http://bit.ly/RVCookie
Peanut Butter Cookies: http://bit.ly/PeanutButterCookiesTCF
Oatmeal Cookies: http://bit.ly/HealthyOatmealCookies
My favorite kitchen equipment:
Makes about 22-24 cookies
4 tablespoons (60g) Butter
8 oz (225g) Dark chocolate
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1/2 cup (100g) Sugar
1/4 cup (30g) Cocoa powder
1½ cup (190g) Flour
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Baking powder
1 cup (110g) Powdered sugar
1. Chop the chocolate and put into a large heatproof bowl, add butter and set over pot with simmering water. Melt completely. Remove from heat and let cool.
2. In a large bowl or in a bowl of a stand mixer beat eggs and sugar until pale and fluffy. Add vanilla extract, melted chocolate mixture and mix until combined and smooth.
3. Sift in flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Stir just until incorporated.
4. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
5. Preheat oven to 360F (180C).
6. Form the dough into 1-inch balls, roll the balls in the powdered sugar and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment, leaving 2-inches (5cm) apart.
7. Bake for 8-12 minutes. Until the edges are firm and the center still soft.
8. Let cool.
If you like me recipes, please join to "The Cooking Foodie" YouTube membership: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqZ8IpRdoyQ3Qj0ogpUniAA/
you can get access to special content, behind the scenes photos, videos and more cool stuff!
Hit the JOIN button.