watch How to Make Homemade Nutella Chocolate Hazelnut Spread Recipe, this awesome recipe How to Make Homemade Nutella Chocolate Hazelnut Spread Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is How to Make Homemade Nutella Chocolate Hazelnut Spread Recipe
recipe information How to Make Homemade Nutella Chocolate Hazelnut Spread Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThis homemade Nutella is a special recipe for all the Nutella lovers in the world. You need only few basic ingredients to learn how to make homemade Nutella spread at home. With this homemade version of chocolate-hazelnut spread you can control the sweetness of your favorite spread.
Printable Recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Easy-Homemade-Nutella-Recipe
Easy Nutella Dessert Recipes:
Nutella Stuffed Buns: http://bit.ly/NutellaStuffedBuns
Nutella Mousse: http://bit.ly/NutellaMousse
Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies: http://bit.ly/NutellaCookiesTCF
No-Bake Nutella-Peanut Butter Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/NutellaPBCheesecake
Nutella Truffles: http://bit.ly/NutellaTrufflesTCF
1 cup (140g) Hazelnuts, raw
1 tablespoon (8g) Cocoa powder
12 oz (340g) Milk chocolate
3 tablespoons (24g) Powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
2 tablespoons Oil
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Spread the hazelnuts in a single layer on a baking sheet. Roast them in the oven for about 7-8 minutes, until slightly browned and the skins are blistered a little. Wrap the hazelnuts in a kitchen towel and rub vigorously to remove as much loose skin as possible. Let cool completely.
3. Melt the chocolate in the microwave or over a double boiler. Let cool slightly.
4. Place the hazelnuts in a food processor, grind the hazelnuts until they form a paste. Add the oil, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla, and salt and continue to process until the mixture is as smooth as possible. Add melted chocolate and process until combined and smooth.
5. Strain the mixture to remove any chunks of hazelnut that remain (optional). Transfer to a jar or any other container.
6. Store the chocolate-hazelnut spread in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
• The best option for the oil is hazelnut oil, if can’t find hazelnut oil you can use canola oil or any vegetable oil.
• You can use more or less sugar, depending on your preference.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
- Worldwide Recipes