watch How to Make Pancakes Pancake Recipe, this awesome recipe How to Make Pancakes Pancake Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is How to Make Pancakes Pancake Recipe
recipe information How to Make Pancakes Pancake Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThis recipe is the best recipe for fluffy pancakes. This recipe is quick and easy to make and its perfect for your family's Sunday breakfast or brunch. So follow this recipe to learn how to make perfect homemade pancakes.
Printable Recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Breakfast Recipes:
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes: http://bit.ly/BananaOatPancake
Chocolate Pancakes: http://bit.ly/ChocolatePancake
Potato Latkes/Fritters: http://bit.ly/PotatoLatkesTCF
Makes 10-12 pancakes
2 cups (250g) All-purpose flour
1/4 cup (50g) Sugar
1 tablespoon 10g Baking powder
1/4 teaspoon Baking soda
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1½ cups (360ml) Buttermilk
1/4 cup (60g) Melted butter
1 large Egg
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
Butter for greasing the pan
Maple syrup for serving
1. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar.
2. Make a well in the center and add the milk, egg and melted butter. stir until combined.
3. Heat a nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Melt some butter or use oil, scoop about 1/4 cup of the batter, cook for 1-2 minutes, until golden brown at the bottom and bobbles appears on top, flip and cook for about 1-2 minutes more.
4. Serve warm. Drizzle some maple syrup on top
• To make homemade buttermilk stir 1½ cups (360ml) milk and 1½ tablespoons of vinegar, set aside for 5 minutes before using.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
- Worldwide Recipes