watch No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars Recipe, this awesome recipe No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars Recipe
recipe information No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesNo-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars - Healthy, gluten free, dairy free, vegan dessert. Whether you are on a diet or not you will love this healthy guilt free dessert. Really easy to make and so delicious!
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/NoBake-Chocolate-Peanut-Butter-Oatmeal-Bars-Recipe
More Healthy Recipes:
Apple Oatmeal Muffins: http://bit.ly/AppleOatsMuffinTCF
Banana Oatmeal Muffins: http://bit.ly/BananaOatMuffins
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes: http://bit.ly/BananaOatPancake
Oatmeal Cookies: http://bit.ly/HealthyOatmealCookies
No-Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars: http://bit.ly/PeanutOatBars
My favorite kitchen equipment:
2¼ cups (200g) rolled oats
1½ cups (135g) oat flour
1 cup (240ml) Coconut oil
1/3 cup (105g) Maple syrup
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup (250g) Smooth peanut butter
10 oz (280g) Dark chocolate
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1. In a large bowl mix coconut oil, maple/honey and vanilla extract. Add oats and salt, stir until well combined.
2. Line a 9x9 inch (22x22cm) square baking pan or 20x25 cm rectangle pan with parchment paper. Press 2/3 of the oatmeal mixture in the bottom of the pan, refrigerate while making the filling.
3. Melt chocolate and peanut butter together. Spread over the oatmeal layer.
4. Sprinkle the remaining oatmeal mixture over the chocolate-peanut butter mixture and slightly press.
5. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Cut into squares.