watch Cr me Br l e cheesecake Bars recipe, this awesome recipe Cr me Br l e cheesecake Bars recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Cr me Br l e cheesecake Bars recipe
recipe information Cr me Br l e cheesecake Bars recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesCrème brulee cheesecake bars – creamy, rich and delicious cheesecake filling topped with crisp and sweet caramelized layer. Two classic desserts combined into one delicious recipe.
Full printable version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Cr%C3%A8me-Br%C3%BBl%C3%A9e-cheesecake-Bars-recipe
More Cheesecake Recipes:
Lemon Cheesecake Bars: http://bit.ly/LemonCCBars
No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/PeanutCheesecake
Chocolate Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/ChocolateCheesecakeTCF
No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/BlueberryCakeTCF
No-bake Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/ChocoBerryCheesecake
My favorite kitchen equipment:
For the crust:
200g (7oz) Graham crackers/biscuits
90g (6 Tbsp) Butter, melted
For the filling:
2½ cups (560g) Cream cheese, room temperature
2/3 cup (160g) Sour cream
1/4 cup (60ml) Heavy cream
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1 cup (200g) Sugar
For the topping:
6-8 teaspoons sugar
1. Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
2. In a food processor or Ziploc bag crush cookies into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until combined. Press into 9X9-inch (22X22cm) square pan or 20X25cm rectangle pan baking lined with parchment paper. Bake for 7-10 minutes. Set aside while making the filling.
3. In a large bowl beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth, add vanilla extract, sour cream, heavy cream and beat until smooth. Add eggs, one at the time, beating to combine after each addition.
4. Pour over the crust and bake for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set. Let cool to room temperature for one hour, then refrigerate for 4 hours.
5. Release the cheesecake from the pan, trim the edges (optional). Cut into bars.
6. Before serving: Sprinkle about 1/2 teaspoon on top of each bar and brulee with a torch until the sugar caramelizes. Let it set for about 5 minutes before serving.