watch The Best Baba Ganoush Recipe, this awesome recipe The Best Baba Ganoush Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is The Best Baba Ganoush Recipe
recipe information The Best Baba Ganoush Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesLearn how to make the best homemade baba ganoush recipe. This recipe is very easy to make, vegan, perfect as a dip or as a side dish. If you are not familiar with baba ganoush, it's a middle eastern dip made of roasted or grilled eggplants, blended with tahini, olive oil and garlic. The result is creamy, rich and smoky side dish.
Full written recipe + tips how to make the best baba ganoush: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/The-Best-Baba-Ganoush-Recipe
Homemade Hummus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKFXOdEwWTY
Lentil Curry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LrXnxhH5I0
Chickpea Curry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAIWTuf0pbU
The Cooking Foodie Shop: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/
2 Medium-large eggplants
2 Garlic cloves, crushed
1/3 cup (80g) Tahini, raw
1/4 cup (60ml) Olive oil
2 tablespoons Lemon juice
Salt to taste
1/2 teaspoon Cumin
1/4 teaspoon Paprika
For garnishing (optional):
1. Preheat oven to 450F (225C). Line a baking tray with parchment paper or with a foil.
2. Pierce the eggplants with a fork, place them on the baking sheet and roast them for 40-50 minutes, or until it is soft and collapses to the touch. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
3. Peel the skin (or just scoop the flesh out) and remove as much seeds as possible. Drain the eggplants from the liquids and place in a food processor.
4. Add garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, tahini, salt, pepper and paprika. Process just until everything is blended, do not over process.
5. Transfer to a serving dish, sprinkle with chopped parsley, paprika, and some olive oil. Serve with pita and veggies.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
- Worldwide Recipes