watch Peanut Butter Truffles Recipe How to Make Peanut Butter Balls, this awesome recipe Peanut Butter Truffles Recipe How to Make Peanut Butter Balls in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Peanut Butter Truffles Recipe How to Make Peanut Butter Balls
recipe information Peanut Butter Truffles Recipe How to Make Peanut Butter Balls, in section Worldwide RecipesThese chocolate covered peanut butter truffles are so creamy, rich and delicious! They are really easy to make. If you are looking for no-bake peanut butter dessert, you will love these peanut butter balls.
Printable Recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Peanut-Butter-Truffles-Recipe
More Peanut Butter Recipes:
3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies: http://bit.ly/PBCookiesYT
Peanut Butter Ice Cream: http://bit.ly/PBIceCreamYT
Peanut Butter Mousse: http://bit.ly/PBMousseYT
Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies: http://bit.ly/PBStuffedCookies
Peanut Butter Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/PeanutCheesecake
Makes about 18-20 balls
1 cup (250g) Smooth peanut butter
6 tablespoons (90g) butter, softened
1¾ cups (220g) Powdered sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
8oz (225g) Dark chocolate
2 teaspoons Coconut oil
1. In a large bowl beat peanut butter, vanilla extract and butter until incorporated and smooth. Add powdered sugar and beat until incorporated.
2. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Roll peanut butter mixture into small balls. arrange on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. Chop the chocolate, place in a heatproof bowl, add coconut oil and set the bowl over a pot with simmering water (double boiler). Let the chocolate melt completely. let cool for 5-10 minutes.
5. Dip each peanut butter ball into the melted dark chocolate, shaking gently to remove the excess and place back onto the baking tray.
6. Allow to set in the fridge for at least one hour before serving.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
- Worldwide Recipes