watch No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe, this awesome recipe No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe
recipe information No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesNo-bake blueberry cheesecake recipe. easy to make, delicate and delicious cake that you must try!
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More cheesecake recipes:
No Bake Mango Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/NBMangoCheesecake
No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/NBNutellaCheesecake
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/StrawberryCheesecakeTCF
Peanut Butter Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/PeanutCheesecake
Chocolate Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/ChocolateCheesecakeTCF
My favorite kitchen equipment:
For the crust:
200g (7oz) biscuits
1/3 cup + 1 tsp (80g) butter, melted
For the filling:
300g (10.5oz) Blueberries, fresh or frozen
2 tablespoons (25g) Sugar
2 cups (450g) Cream cheese
2/3 cup (160ml) Heavy cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 cup (125g) Powdered sugar or less if your blueberries are very sweet
10g Gelatin powder
50ml Cold water
7g gelatin powder + 35ml cold water
180g (6.5oz) blueberries, fresh or frozen
2 tablespoons (25g) sugar
1. In a food processor or a Ziploc bag crush the biscuits into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until combined. Press into bottom of 8-inch (20cm) springform pan. Refrigerate while making the filling.
2. In a small saucepan, heat blueberries, lemon juice and sugar. until sugar is dissolves and the berries softened. Blend until smooth. Let cool.
3. In a small bowl stir gelatin powder and water. Let bloom for 10 minutes.
4. In a large bowl beat cream cheese until soft and smooth, add heavy cream, vanilla extract and beat to soft peaks. Add chilled blueberry mixture and mix until smooth.
5. Melt the gelatin in the microwave for 15 seconds. Temper the gelatin: Gradually add few tablespoons of the cheesecake mixture into the dissolved gelatin and stir until combined. Pour back to the cheesecake mixture and mix until combined.
6. Pour into the springform pan, spread evenly. Freeze for 1 hour while making the topping.
7. Blueberry jelly: In a small bowl stir gelatin powder and water. Let bloom for 10 minutes. In a small sauce pan place 180g blueberries, water and sugar. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally until the sugar is dissolves. Remove from heat, blend until smoot. Add bloomed gelatin and stir until the gelatin is melted and incorporated. Let cool to room temperature and pour over the cake.
8. Refrigerate the cake overnight.
If you like me recipes, please join to "The Cooking Foodie" YouTube membership: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqZ8IpRdoyQ3Qj0ogpUniAA/
you can get access to special content, behind the scenes photos, videos and more cool stuff!
Hit the JOIN button
9-Inch Spring Form Pan: http://amzn.to/2sJTVPV
Cake stand: http://amzn.to/2yA1Wrz
Food Processor: https://amzn.to/2rCA4PO
Chef Knife: https://amzn.to/2taoKv4
Cutting Board: https://amzn.to/2NNme6i
Digital Kitchen Scale: https://amzn.to/2Kpx6oZ
*some links provided above are affiliate links