watch Banoffee Pie Recipe How to Make Banoffee Pie, this awesome recipe Banoffee Pie Recipe How to Make Banoffee Pie in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Banoffee Pie Recipe How to Make Banoffee Pie
recipe information Banoffee Pie Recipe How to Make Banoffee Pie, in section Worldwide RecipesHomemade banoffee pie – this easy recipe combines easy biscuit crust, caramel, bananas, whipped cream and chocolate shavings. If you have never tried banoffee pie this the time to try something new.
Full printable version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Banoffee-Pie-Recipe
More Dessert Recipes:
No-Bake Chocolate Tart : http://bit.ly/NoBakeChocoTart
Tahini Fudge: http://bit.ly/TahiniFudge
Caramel Pecan Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/PecanCheesecakeYT
Lemon Cheesecake Bars: http://bit.ly/LemonCCBars
Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies: http://bit.ly/NutellaCookiesTCF
My favorite kitchen equipment:
For the pie base:
200g (7oz) digestive biscuits/crackers
7 tablespoons (100g) butter, melted
For the filling:
3 ripe Bananas, sliced
400g (14oz) dulce de leche
For the topping:
1½ cups (360ml) Heavy cream, cold
3 tablespoons Powdered sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
Chocolate shavings for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2. In a food processor or a Ziploc bag crush the biscuits into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until combined. Press into bottom and sides of 9-inch (23cm) pie/tart pan. Bake for 5-7 minutes. remove from the oven and allow to cool
3. Spread dulce de leche on top of the crust. Arrange banana slices in 1-2 layers on top of the dulce de leche.
4. In a large bowl place cold heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Whip to medium peaks.
5. Spread whipped cream on top of the bananas. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
6. Before serving garnish with chocolate shavings.
• If you don’t have dulce de leche, you can make it at home: place a can of sweetened condensed milk a pot of boiling water, making sure the whole can cover with water all the time, boil for 2 hours, then let cool.