watch Oreo Layered Pudding Cake Recipe, this awesome recipe Oreo Layered Pudding Cake Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Oreo Layered Pudding Cake Recipe
recipe information Oreo Layered Pudding Cake Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesNo-bake Oreo layered pudding cake – 2 layered of Oreo biscuits, in between-cream cheese filling, topped with chocolate ganache an Oreo crumbs. This Oreo dessert is super easy to make so anyone can make it at home.
Full written and printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
(use the search bar at the top-right of the page to find the recipe you are looking for)
More dessert recipes:
No-Bake Biscuit Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwpMKHZwI5k
Chocolate Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XBvw_Ty-C0
3-Ingredient Chocolate Oatmeal Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4dXb9zX4VY
Chocolate Biscuit Pudding: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_zmYteOezM
Oreo Ice Cream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6Z1z3shZRk
For the cake:
48 Oreo cookies
2¾ cups (620g) Cream cheese
1½ cups (360ml) Heavy cream, cold
2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
2/3 cup (85g) Powdered sugar
For the topping:
1/2 cup (120ml) Heavy cream
100g (3.5oz) Dark chocolate
6-8 Oreo cookies
1. Make the cake: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract until combined and smooth.
2. In a separate bowl, whip heavy cream to medium-stiff peaks. Gradually fold into the cream cheese mixture.
3. Arrange Oreo cookies in the bottom of 13"X9" (32X22cm) dish. Spread half of the cream over the biscuit layer. Then arrange another layer of biscuits. Spread the remaining cream over the biscuits. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
4. Make the ganache: chop the chocolate and place in a heatproof bowl. Heat the cream in a small pot over medium low heat, until simmering. Pour the hot cream over the chopped chocolate, let sit 2 minutes, then whisk until smooth.
5. Pour the chocolate ganache on top of the cake, spared evenly and refrigerate for 1 hour, until set.
6. Crush Oreo cookies and spread over chocolate ganache layer (optional).
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
- Worldwide Recipes