watch How to Make Almond Cookies Soft and Chewy , this awesome recipe How to Make Almond Cookies Soft and Chewy in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is How to Make Almond Cookies Soft and Chewy
recipe information How to Make Almond Cookies Soft and Chewy , in section Worldwide RecipesLearn how to make the best almond cookies! these cookies are soft, chewy and super flavorful. They are gluten free (flourless), doesn’t contain butter and pretty east to make. Perfect cookies for holidays, parties or any occasion.
Full printable and written recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
(use the search bar at the top-right of the page to find the recipe you are looking for)
Other Cookie Recipes You May Like:
Butter Cookies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzm_QDCqm2U
Fudgy Brownie Cookies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAyUOQCGwZ0
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Se55H71nHo
3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgeFGXO9T5w
Thumbprint Cookies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuWK32IX2zc
Makes 22 cookies
2¼ cups (220g) almond flour (ground almonds)
1 cup + 2 Tbsp. (140g) Powdered sugar
3/4 teaspoon Baking powder
1/4 teaspoon Salt
2 Egg whites
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1 teaspoon Rose water (optional)
1 teaspoon Almond extract (optional)
Lemon zest from one lemon
1 teaspoon Lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2. In a large bowl combine almond flour, powdered sugar, baking powder, lemon zest and salt.
3. In a separate bowl beat egg white until foamy.
4. Add beaten egg white, vanilla extract, rose water, almond extract, lemon juice to the flour mixture and stir until combined.
5. Shape the dough into small balls and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Decorate each cookie with an almond (optional).
6. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until lightly golden (the cookies shouldn’t be too golden, otherwise they will dry out). Allow to cool before serving.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
- Worldwide Recipes