watch Peanut Butter Banana Muffins Recipe, this awesome recipe Peanut Butter Banana Muffins Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Peanut Butter Banana Muffins Recipe
recipe information Peanut Butter Banana Muffins Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesBanana and peanut butter are great combination of flavors. And these peanut butter banana muffins are proof of that. Quick and easy muffins recipe that you are going to love!
Printable version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Peanut-Butter-Banana-Muffins-Recipe
More Easy Banana Recipes:
Healthy Banana Oatmeal Cake: http://bit.ly/BananaOatmealCakeYT
Chocolate Banana Bread: http://bit.ly/ChocolateBananaBreadTCF
Banana Oatmeal Muffins: http://bit.ly/BananaOatMuffins
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes: http://bit.ly/BananaOatPancake
Banana Bread: http://bit.ly/BananaBreadTCF
My favorite kitchen equipment:
makes 12-14 muffins
1¾ cups (220g) All-purpose flour
1/2 cup (100g) Brown sugar
2 teaspoon Baking powder
1/4 teaspoon Baking soda
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
3 ripe medium Bananas
1/2 cup (120g) Peanut butter, natural
1/3 cup + 1 Tbsp (100ml) Vegetable oil
1/2 cup (120ml) Milk
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2. In a large bowl stir flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, mash the bananas, add sugar and stir until combined. Add peanut butter and stir until combined and smooth. Add oil, milk, egg, vanilla and whisk until well combined.
4. Add flour mixture to the wet ingredients and stir until incorporated.
5. Divide between 12 muffin cups. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Let cool.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: