watch How to Make Grilled Cheese Sandwich, this awesome recipe How to Make Grilled Cheese Sandwich in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is How to Make Grilled Cheese Sandwich
recipe information How to Make Grilled Cheese Sandwich, in section Worldwide RecipesLearn how to make the best grilled cheese ever! What can be better than crispy, hot and melty grilled cheese sandwich? This Classic and comforting dish is always a pleasure for breakfast, lunch or any time of the days. In this easy recipe you will get answers to questions like what is the best cheese for grilled cheese? What is the best bread for grilled cheese? And what is butter, mayo or butter?
Full written and printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More recipes you may like:
French Toast: http://bit.ly/FrenchToastYT
Banana French Toast Roll-Ups: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S6Kf7FadC0
Scrambled Eggs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXHk92_MeZo
French Omelette: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoufLVAAPSU
Recipe for 1 sandwich
2 slices Bread
1-2 tablespoons Butter
20-25g (per serving) Sharp cheddar cheese
20-25g (per seving) Mozzarella cheese
1. Grate both type of cheeses. Place in a bowl in mix.
2. Spread each bread slice generously with butter.
3. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
4. Place bread slice, butter side down in the pan. Top one slice of bread with cheese mixture, place the second bread on top, butter side up. Fry for 1-2 minutes, until golden brown, flip and fry for 1-2 minutes more.
Notes and tips:
What is The Best Cheese for Grilled Cheese sandwich?
• You can use almost any type of cheese. Most popular cheeses are sharp cheddar cheese and American cheese.
• You also can use mozzarella cheese, gruyere cheese, Colby cheese, manchego cheese, Monterey Jack, Gouda, Swiss cheese, emmental cheese and more.
• For extra flavor you can use blue cheese, brie, aged cheese, goat cheese or other strong flavoured cheeses.
• My favorite: my recommendation is to combine several cheese to enhance the flavour. In the video you can see that I used cheddar and mozzarella but you can make your own combination with any kind of cheese.
More tips on the website: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/How-to-Make-Grilled-Cheese-Sandwich
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
I would really appreciate if you could help and contribute to the community by translating the video into another language: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?v=bJ71Nfm6frM&ref=share
- Worldwide Recipes