watch Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe, this awesome recipe Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe
recipe information Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesMoist, soft, rich and delicious chocolate banana bread. super easy recipe.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Moist-Chocolate-Banana-Bread-Recipe
More Sweet Breads:
Banana Bread: http://bit.ly/BananaBreadTCF
Sweet Potato Braed: http://bit.ly/SweetPotatoCakeTCF
Tiramisu Truffles: http://bit.ly/TiramisuTruffles
Peanut Butter Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/PeanutCheesecake
Knafeh : http://bit.ly/KnafehRecipe
3 large ripe bananas
1/2 cup (115g) butter, melted
1/2 cup (100g) White Sugar
1/4 cup (50g) Brown sugar
1½ cups (190g) All-purpose flour
1/3 cup (40g) Cocoa power
1 teaspoon Baking powder
1/4 teaspoon Baking soda
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1 cup (175g) Chocolate chips + for topping
1. Preheat oven to 360F (180C).
2. In a large bowl stir flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mash bananas, add eggs and whisk until combined. Add melted butter, vanilla extract and whisk until incorporated. Add both sugars and whisk until incorporated.
4. Add dry ingredients to wet, mix until combined and smooth. Add chocolate chips and mix.
5. Pour the batter into a 9x15-inch (23x23cm) loaf pan lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle some chocolate chips on top (optional).
6. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool before cutting.
My favorite kitchen equipment: