watch Raisins Buns Recipe How to Make Raisins Rolls, this awesome recipe Raisins Buns Recipe How to Make Raisins Rolls in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Raisins Buns Recipe How to Make Raisins Rolls
recipe information Raisins Buns Recipe How to Make Raisins Rolls, in section Worldwide RecipesThese raisins buns are soft, fluffy and really easy to make. These raisins roll are perfect for breakfast, lunch or as a snack, they are not too sweet and the kids will love them! Follow this recipe to learn how to make super delicious homemade raisins buns.
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Bread Recipes:
Easy Oatmeal Bread Recipe: http://bit.ly/MapleOatmealBreadYT
Garlic Parmesan Herb Challah Bread: http://bit.ly/GarlicChallahBread
Garlic Dinner Rolls: http://bit.ly/GarlicRolls
Makes 10 buns
3 cups (375g) All-purpose flour
2½ teaspoons (8g) Instant-dry yeast
2 tablespoons (25g) Sugar
1/2 teaspoon Salt
3/4 cup (180ml) Milk, lukewarm
1 large Egg
3 tablespoons (45g) Butter, melted
1/2 cup (70g) Raisins
Egg wash: 1 egg + 1 tablespoon of water
1. In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, salt, and yeast.
2. Add milk, melted butter and eggs.
3. Mix together until a soft and sticky dough is formed. Transfer the dough to a lightly floured surface, knead the dough for 4-5 minutes. Add the raisins and mix until combined. Place the dough in a lightly greased bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let rise or about 1 hour or until dough has doubled in size.
4. Divide the dough into 10 pieces. Flatten each piece of dough, then, fold and roll into a ball shape or long bun.
5. Place the buns on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Cover with a kitchen towel or a plastic wrap. Let rise until doubled in size.
6. Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
7. Brush the buns with egg wash and bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
8. Allow to cool slightly before serving:
• Store the buns in the freezer up to a month.
• Store the buns in a closed bag in the freezer up to 4-5 days.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
I would really appreciate if you could help and contribute to the community by translating the video into another language: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?ref=share&v=jqDiKC1k79w
- Worldwide Recipes