watch Cheesy Eggplant Roll-Ups Eggplant Rollatini Recipe, this awesome recipe Cheesy Eggplant Roll-Ups Eggplant Rollatini Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Cheesy Eggplant Roll-Ups Eggplant Rollatini Recipe
recipe information Cheesy Eggplant Roll-Ups Eggplant Rollatini Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesEggplant Rollatini Recipe - eggplant roll-ups filled with ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan mix covered with tomato sauce and topped with more cheese. Great vegetarian comfort food dish. perfect for parties and holidays.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Eggplant-Rollatini-Recipe-Cheesy-Eggplant-RollUps
More Dinner/Lunch Recipes:
Cabbage patties: http://bit.ly/CabbagePatties
Shrimp Scampi with Pasta: http://bit.ly/ShrimpScampiPasta
Creamy Mushroom Pasta: http://bit.ly/CreamyMushroomPastaTCF
Mac and Cheese: http://bit.ly/MacAndCheeseTCF
Baked Broccoli Cheese Balls: http://bit.ly/BroccoliCheeseBalls
My favorite kitchen equipment:
3 large Eggplants
3 tablespoons Olive oil
14oz (400g) Ricotta cheese
8.5oz (250g) Mozzarella cheese – 3.5oz (100g) for the filling + 5oz (145g) for topping
2oz (60g) Parmesan cheese – 1/2 for the filling and half for topping
8 leaves Basil
1 teaspoon Lemon zest
2-3 garlic cloves
1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
2 cups (550g) Tomato sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF/175ºC.
2. Slice the ends the eggplants, then slice them lengthwise into ¼ -inch slices and lay them on a baking tray lined in parchment paper. Season with salt and pepper, drizzle some olive oil. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Let cool.
3. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix ricotta cheese, parmesan, mozzarella, egg, lemon zest, nutmeg, salt, pepper and basil.
4. Increase oven heat to 400ºF/200ºC.
5. Spread 3/4 cup (200g) of sauce over bottom of a baking dish. Spoon about 1-2 tablespoons of the mixture onto eggplant slice then roll it up. Arrange the rolls ups in the baking dish, seam-side down. Top with remaining sauce and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
6. Bake for about 20 minutes, until cheese is melted and golden brown.
If you like me recipes, please join to "The Cooking Foodie" YouTube membership: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqZ8IpRdoyQ3Qj0ogpUniAA/
you can get access to special content, behind the scenes photos, videos and more cool stuff!
Hit the JOIN button.