watch Baked Broccoli Cheese Balls Recipe, this awesome recipe Baked Broccoli Cheese Balls Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Baked Broccoli Cheese Balls Recipe
recipe information Baked Broccoli Cheese Balls Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesEasy and delicious baked broccoli cheese balls. Great recipe for lunch or side dish.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Baked-Broccoli-Cheese-Balls-Recipe
More Easy Vegetarian Recipes:
Cauliflower Cheese Balls: http://bit.ly/CauliflowerBalls
Baked Carrot Patties: http://bit.ly/CarrotPatties
Cabbage patties: http://bit.ly/CabbagePatties
Sweet Potato Fritters: http://bit.ly/SweetPotatoFritters
Potato Latkes: http://bit.ly/PotatoLatkesTCF
My favorite kitchen equipment:
1 head broccoli
1 cup (110g) Cheddar cheese, shredded
3/4 cup (80g) breadcrumbs
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1/2 onion, finely chopped
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1 tablespoon Olive oil
1 teaspoon oregano
Salt to taste
1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
For the sauce:
1. Preheat oven to 400F (200C). line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Finely chop broccoli florets, transfer into a large bowl.
3. Add shredded cheddar, breadcrumbs, oregano, salt, pepper, chopped onion, garlic, chopped parsley, eggs and olive oil. Mix until well combined.
4. Shape into balls, place on the baking tray.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
If you like my recipes, please join to "The Cooking Foodie" YouTube membership: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqZ8IpRdoyQ3Qj0ogpUniAA/
you can get access to special content, behind the scenes photos, videos and more cool stuff!