watch How to Make Mushroom Risotto Best Mushroom Risotto Recipe, this awesome recipe How to Make Mushroom Risotto Best Mushroom Risotto Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is How to Make Mushroom Risotto Best Mushroom Risotto Recipe
recipe information How to Make Mushroom Risotto Best Mushroom Risotto Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesLearn how to make the BEST MUSHROOM RISOTTO! Easy step by step recipe.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Mushroom-Risotto-Recipe
MORE LUNCH/DINNER RECIPES:
Shepherd's Pie: http://bit.ly/ShepherdsPieTCF
Garlic Shrimp: http://bit.ly/GarlicShrimpRecipe
Honey Soy-Glazed Salmon: http://bit.ly/HoneyBakedSalmon
White Pizza (Pizza Bianca): http://bit.ly/PizzaBiancaRecipe
Meat Buns: http://bit.ly/MeatBuns
300g (11/2 cups) Arborio rice (http://amzn.to/2FLW7J7)
200g (7 oz) white button mushrooms/ chestnut mushroom
200g (7 oz) Portobello mushrooms
40g (1.4oz) dried porcini mushrooms (http://amzn.to/2DoHKMp)
3-4 tablespoons olive oil
45g+15g (3 tbsp+ 1 tbsp) butter
1/2 cup (120ml) dry white wine
2 garlic cloves
1.6-1.8L (7-8cups) chicken/vegetable stock (recipe: https://goo.gl/4AMfv8)
1 tsp fresh thyme
50g (1/2 cup) grated parmesan + more for topping (optional)
1/4 bunch parsley
1. warm the stock over low heat.
2. Preparation: Roughly slice Portobello and chestnut mushrooms. Soak the porcini mushrooms in hot stock/water for 20 minutes, then drain well and keep the liquids. Finely chop onion and parsley, crush garlic cloves.
3. Heat 2-3 tablespoons olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in the Portobello and chestnut mushrooms, and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. add porcini mushrooms and cook 2 min more. Remove mushrooms and their liquid, set aside.
4. In the same saucepan heat 1-2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter. Add onion and garlic. Sauté 2 minutes. Add rice, stirring to coat with oil, about 2 minutes. pour in wine, stirring constantly until the wine is fully absorbed. Add 1/2 cup stock to the rice, and stir until the stock is absorbed. Continue adding broth 1/2 cup at a time, stirring continuously. Wait until the stock is almost completely absorbed before adding the next 1/2 cup. Pour in warm porcini soaking liquids, keep stirring.
5. After approximately 14-16 minutes stir in the mushrooms. Continue adding stock, 1/2 cup at a time, stirring continuously, Until the liquid is absorbed, and the rice is al dente, total cooking time should be about 20 minutes.
6. Turn the heat off, stir in parmesan, butter and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
• You can use any kind of mushrooms.
• You must keep an eye on the rice consistently.