watch Pasta with Peanut Butter Sauce Peanut Butter Pasta Recipe, this awesome recipe Pasta with Peanut Butter Sauce Peanut Butter Pasta Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Pasta with Peanut Butter Sauce Peanut Butter Pasta Recipe
recipe information Pasta with Peanut Butter Sauce Peanut Butter Pasta Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesHave you ever tried peanut butter in savory dishes? if you haven’t, you will be surprised how good it can be. In this peanut butter pasta recipe, I combined few basic ingredients that makes this dish quick, easy and delicious!
Full written and printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
(use the search bar at the top-right of the page to find the recipe you are looking for)
More paste recipes you may like:
One Pot Pasta with Tomato Sauce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svk1SwdL1eg
Spinach & Ricotta Stuffed Pasta Shells: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKZ0QDJM5Sg
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fli7E4zpPTU
Spaghetti Aglio e Olio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmTqq_o6FSI
makes 4-5 servings
12oz (340g) Pasta of your choice
1/2 cup (125g) Peanut butter, smooth or chunky
2 tablespoons Soy sauce
2 tablespoons Lemon juice/vinegar
2 teaspoons Sesame oil
1-2 tablespoons Sriracha
1/3 cup (80ml) Water
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
1-2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tablespoon Ginger paste
Sesame seeds, optional
Toasted peanuts, roughly chopped for garnishing
Green onions for garnishing
1. Fill a large pot with water, add 1 tablespoon of salt and bring to a boil.
2. Meanwhile make the sauce: In a saucepan combine peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, water, seasoning, minced garlic, ginger and sriracha (optional). Cook over low heat, stirring, until combined and smooth.
3. When the water is boiling, add the pasta and cook according to package directions.
4. Drain the pasta and place in a large bowl. Add the sauce and toss to combine.
5. Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped peanuts.
• You can replace the pasta with noodles and follow the same directions.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
- Worldwide Recipes